Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Why, indeed?

It's the middle of the night. Good little girls are snugly tucked in, fast asleep in their cozy beds at this unsanctified hour.

Oh, how I wish I were good.

Instead, I am Procrastinator of Procrastinators, Slacker of Slackers, the Alpha and Omega of putting things off. I waited until the last minute to retrieve an online exam due at midnight. Apparently, the administrator of the site is something of a deadline Nazi and at 11:30, the test was no where to be found. And, oh, how I looked. I'm now Aggravated with myself. I've had close to 178.74 hours to retrieve this exam, take it, and email it back to the professor. Why, oh why did I wait until it was too late?

Let this be a lesson. Never put off today what you could only safely put off the day before yesterday.


(Good news, though. I've found something to make me feel all better.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ceridwen. It sounds like life is quite tough right now. If I were you I would take comfort in the fact that there's life on Mars. There's nothing else to it. Have a great day!

Erica Stark said...

I really enjoyed the bubble wrap. Great fun for two minutes!